Marianne Riley is available for speaking engagements in a variety of settings. If your company/organization is interested in learning about the following topics, contact Marianne to set up a consultation.
- Abnormal Psychology (Diagnosis)
- Taking the Clinical Psychology Career Path
- Borderline Personality Disorder (Diagnosing and Treating)
- Dissociative Disorders (Diagnosis and Treating)
- Mental Health and Self Care in the Workplace
- Steps to Become a Therapist (Logistics)
- Multiple Personality Disorders (DID) on the Spectrum (Understanding Dissociation through the DID model)
- Narcissism and it’s Impact on the Growing Child
- Breaking Free from a Personality Disorder (Self Awareness + Trauma work + Healing the Parts)
Marianne Riley is a Clinical Psychotherapist with over 10 years of experience treating mental health within Maryland. Marianne is available for speaking engagements in 2019. Marianne speaks with groups, organizations, schools, clubs, teachers, therapists, and other professionals. Marianne is also available for individual training on the above listed topics for individuals (therapists and similar professions) to learn and enhance their current skill set.